Quick facts:
1) In Coldest Night, the most important thing is the toxic orange fog overrunning the big apartment building and town, so that was my main focus. (And, there are birds in an upcoming scene...)
2) Unlike circuses and clowns, there are very few good images involving fog, so the covers aren't very impressive. :(
3) The first image is a "Pre-made" cover for sale on a site for about $60. I'm considering it, but it seems winter-ish, and that's wrong for the book.
4) There are 14 covers. Sorry. I get carried away when I think Dear-Lord-why-does-everything-look-like-crap?!
5) Make your top 3 picks and reply in the comments with the picks and any suggestions you have (ANYTHING!) or send me an email.
Thanks!!
1) In Coldest Night, the most important thing is the toxic orange fog overrunning the big apartment building and town, so that was my main focus. (And, there are birds in an upcoming scene...)
2) Unlike circuses and clowns, there are very few good images involving fog, so the covers aren't very impressive. :(
3) The first image is a "Pre-made" cover for sale on a site for about $60. I'm considering it, but it seems winter-ish, and that's wrong for the book.
4) There are 14 covers. Sorry. I get carried away when I think Dear-Lord-why-does-everything-look-like-crap?!
5) Make your top 3 picks and reply in the comments with the picks and any suggestions you have (ANYTHING!) or send me an email.
Thanks!!







• 6 is my top choice.
ReplyDelete•7 is second, but I do prefer the orange background of 6.
• 10 is a distant third. For me it is missing something, perhaps more contrast between cover and title.
I like 6, 8, 10 and 11.
ReplyDelete