Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Test MMM





Horror Quiz

Using the pictures on the right, answer the questions on the left.



  1. Who is the lady on the red couch?

  2. Vampira
    Elvinia
    Elvira
    Morticia Addams






  3. What movie is this group from?

  4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Poltergeist
    Firestarter
    Jaws













  5. Whose silhouette is this?

  6. Rod Serling
    Christopher Lee
    Jimy Durante
    Alfred Hitchcock












  7. What's the name of the creature pictured in "Tales From the Crypt"?

  8. Crypt Keeper
    Bones
    Freddy
    Skeleton Man






  9. What's the daughter's name in "The Addams Family"?
  10. Monday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday













  11. Who played Beetlejuice?

  12. George Clooney
    Michael Keaton
    Bill Murray
    Nicholas Cage














  13. How many Friday the 13th movies have been made?

  14. 6
    8
    10
    12








  15. What's the number of the house on Elm Street?

  16. 1428
    558
    169
    108









Hit the "Grade Me" button and see your score.











1 comment:

  1. HeeHee I know I got at leeest TWO of 'em wrong. Nevertheless...

    You're a writer? Crool shoes. Me, too (kinda, sorta). I know for a fact, however, you gotta whole lotta intelligence behind those two ears, girl; thus, I wanna give you my finite existence: to intrinsically value the Great Beyond which I’ve learned to appreciate, to visualize the fundamental reality of infinity is why I‘m here for a teeny-weeny amount of time. Looky here...

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most juvenile-lip-service, extra-groovy, secret-sauce-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-some-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal enveloping, engulfing our catch-22-excitotoxins. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete